|Posted on 20 September, 2017 at 2:55|
A psychic attack is formed when negative energy is sent to or surrounds you, your life or your family, either unintentionally or intentionally. We never go into a situation thinking that a psychic attack is on the menu for the day, but it does happen, quite a lot actually. It could be someone at your work or the environment that you work in (fast paced, high negative energy, stress etc.). It could be at the supermarket, fast food restaurant, the cinema or any crowded, noisy place, where emotions are rampant. It can be sent toward your emotional, physical, spiritual or mental energy. Those negative energies are usually sent in the way of thought based on envy, jealousy, anger or for many other reasons.
An attack can be influenced by someone you already know, from a friend, family member, work mate etc. although they don't always do it consciously. When they are being sent unconsciously, the person may be doing so without their own awareness, and jealousy, anger, envy is often their motivation.
A conscious attack however, is when someone is deliberately trying to harm you, often referred to as black magic, spell casting or witchcraft. It really says more about the weakness of the attacker than the attacked.
There are many reasons why an attacker may use physical force against their victim:
• The attacker may be jealous if your life is progressing forward while theirs remains stagnant.
• The attacker is envious of your looks, career, relationship, your environment or your spiritual gifts.
• Perhaps they are living under a dark, gloomy shadow at the moment.
• The attacker has a lack of self-understanding and is living in fear.
It is widely believed that when negative energy is consciously sent to another sentient being with the intent to harm, then the sender will receive it back, multiplied. Some say three-fold, others say ten-fold, either way you can bet your bottom dollar they'll receive it far worse than what they dished out.
Some of the symptoms you may experience are:
• Fatigue, weakness and lethargy
• Severe headaches (to the point of dizziness and/or vomiting)
• Pain (consistently in the same place at the same time - heart, leg, arm, back etc.)
• Self-doubt, feeling suicidal
• Feelings of being watched and/or
• Seeing your attacker in a devilish image (nightmares, meditations or thoughts)
HOW TO GUARD AGAINST ATTACKS
The most important thing to do is to become aware of the attack through identifying the unusual events - this in itself will help diminish the effect. The best ways are:
• Ask for guidance from your Guardian Angels, the Archangels (you can station them with you) or even your Spirit Guides. Ask them help stop the attack and create protection. Visualise white or gold light enveloping you completely (make sure you take it under the soles of your feet, or you will remain susceptible to attacks).
• Never and I mean never mirror the intent from your attacker. Instead send pure, loving, white light from the universe or source. Sending compassion, understanding, love and blessings will help them see and heal their motivations.
• Always protect YOU! Every time your attacker comes to mind, it's important to shower them with positive, loving, healing light. You can have some fun with this by imagining different ways you can send it to them. If you pray, be sure to include them in your prayers. And remember to keep your protection around.
• Stay emotionally strong and balanced; don't allow others to identify with your personal fears as this reveals your weakness. Stay detached when dealing with others internal emotional issues, fears etc. and only identify with them with the approach of healing them. Otherwise, you will be emotionally vulnerable to the absorption and effects of the negative energy. This is vital for Healers of any kind, including Empaths, Nurses, Doctors, Mental Health workers, Homecare workers and even the Police.
FOR ACUTE ATTACKS
• Cling wrap - while I have never used this method (actually never even heard of it until recently) it is believed to be very effective. The method is to have 3 layers of plastic wrap, one on top of the other (made ahead and transported everywhere with you) to place under your bra, draping down to your belly button, it seems to act as a reflective shield. If you get into a situation where you feel instantly drained, scattered, unfocussed or pulled in many different directions and you don't have time for any other method (workshops are a great one for this). Excuse yourself and go and slap on your wrap This does come with a warning though, which would amiss of me not to pass on - It may cause you to sweat profusely (not a problem in my eyes, I could do with losing a few centimetres around my mid-section)
• Black Tourmaline taped to your solar plexus works wonders (you can also make gem essence with the tourmaline and drink it beforehand). Black Tourmaline is one of the best gemstones for psychic attack. So by taping it to your tummy or ingesting the essence, it will send the energy right back at the sender, leaving you alone. If you're suffering nightmares, place a few pieces in your pillow case while you sleep - No more nightmares. You can also wear a black tourmaline pendant, bracelet on your left arm, a piece in your left pocket and so forth (as long as it is on the left because this is where the assault enters your auric energy)
• Jasper, Agate and Turquoise are another three gemstones that are consistently used by Native Americans during ceremonies. When we work in ceremony (healing, reading or connecting with souls, source or angels) we are open targets for psychic attacks.
• Yoga and Meditation to keep your chakras clear, energised and balanced. By doing this you will always be one step ahead of the game.
These are usually about power struggles, jealousy and envy - wanting power over you, wanting to get even with you or another party. Most people will never have to experience this, but if you are a Sharman, or working heavily in the metaphysical world, then it is way more likely to occur. The important thing is to be able to recognise it and know what to do about it, calling in help from both sides of the track!
I have been under psychic attack many times including this past week (which is why I am writing this now). When it comes from people that you know and trust, it's hard not to get angry and harder to remain detached from the situation. I know I have to rise above it all, move into a state of complete compassion for them, bless them and cleanse myself and my environment. When you do this sincerely and from a place of love for all beings, they can't stand it and they stop the attack. Being under this kind of attack has taught me so much, but stopping it was a combined effort from my spirit guides and angels.
Love thy enemy, they may send you destructive energy, but when it meets love energy - it dissipates. Hate cannot destroy love, but you must also learn to love yourself unconditionally.
It is important to remember that when we dispel negative energy, we must replace it with positive energy - this can be business energy, creative energy or any energy that raises your vibrations.
I sincerely hope this helps you in realising what energy is yours and what may be someone else’s silly, dumb psychic attacks.
Luv, Lite and Angel blessings
Categories: Energy Matters